Traded Oh My Girl Jiho to trade (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Normally we’ll know around 5pm
I traded my jiheon for jine, but i might be getting another jiheon from someone else l8r-still not sure. But reliable sources think you will get lisa, so just hv to wait
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I traded my jiheon for jine, but i might be getting another jiheon from someone else l8r-still not sure. But reliable sources think you will get lisa, so just hv to wait
:sanapray:
Not necessarily Jiheon. I don’t have any fromis
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Not necessarily Jiheon. I don’t have any fromis
I dont hv any other fromis cards or any in the pipeline, karina swept almost all fromis cards up. Just wait for Lisa n see. It might come to u anyhow, so im not counting on my getting jiheon again.(which im committed to no matter wat, unless my offer is declined).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I dont hv any other fromis cards or any in the pipeline, karina swept almost all fromis cards up. Just wait for Lisa n see. It might come to u anyhow, so im not counting on my getting jiheon again.(which im committed to no matter wat, unless my offer is declined).
We’ll see :susPepe:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can for sure trade you Lisa for Jiho but I will still wait for the daily card before asking you if you want to trade ^^
Just had to make sure the person I'm trading from is ok with it + I was sleeping
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I can for sure trade you Lisa for Jiho but I will still wait for the daily card before asking you if you want to trade ^^
Just had to make sure the person I'm trading from is ok with it + I was sleeping
I’d accept only a CLC card as an other trade :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread