- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
i saw the end of the show performance tonight it was nice.MY BRAIN
MY HEART
MY BABIES
WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS BEFORE
I WAS DISCONNECTED FROM KPOP NEWS AND DIDN'T NOTICE
I THOUGHT THEY JUST DISBANDED
CIGNATURE ARE WHAT'S FRKIN LEFT OF GOOD DAY
I WANNA CRY BUT I'M FUCKING HAPPY
Let me explain this revelation
A) I only knew cignature was a gg and i listened to their song with half a brain and without paying attention to the video
B) I never liked Good Day as a group concept, they were way too cute for me but there were at least 3 members i loved (they participated in The Unit)
C) I am utterly garbagio at following groups that are basically disbanded cause I'd rather just not know
D) There was a period of a few months where I lived off of exclusively Jiwons smile and nothing else
![]()
LOOK AT THIS ADORABLE BEING OF PURE CUTENESS
Oh yea and the reason i noticed was cause I was watching the M!Countdown top 10 songs and saw a smile so fucking bright my face almost melted
You can guess who it was
Anyway thank fucking god now I can make more gifs of her and the girls might finally be more successful than what they were before.
Do y'all like em and their song(s)?
(Also anybody want to be added to their taglist since Imma add em now?)
Girl Groups: @ikonicraja @Reo @JakeyWantsCakey @wayvoutsold @MiraeTheFuture @Tpse @Crackhead @mysteric @Darkyoda47 @perhapz @kuro @baekk @BritishLuvie @Riasama @Soleski @twentyfivedollar @Baechu @Walnutt @AnotherKpopTrash @planetarium @Luvtwice @joshuaology @Queen @Jichuus @yerimiese @FANCY @Rhythmixx @itzybitzyblink @InTooManyFandoms @ohmywheein @FrenchRose @Skinnny @Chahee @potato @MashiroQueen @Joy @Jihyooo @Jungkook @Foxia @Minuteman @SiggyStan @Moon @mcflxrry @FingerStress @HopeOnTheStreet @JoanaIsHere @glitterpill @ParkSeonghwaaa @Yangi @umpheri
One of the only time I'll ever tag gg stans, feels weird
me too but now i love itDidnt really like their debut song, but they look cute
![]()
that's accurate for himYou're like King Henry VIII![]()
they're baeDidnt really like their debut song, but they look cute
![]()
AlwaysStan viva
I'd recommend watching The Unit, they have quite a bit of show time for at least the first few episodes. And Jeewons personality shines a lot.Their debut song is one of my favorite of the year and I want to learn more about the members now and check theirs songs as Good Day. I just need the time to do it. Jiwon is really cute.![]()
Oof, too farmaybe I can convert you to a gg stan
Imma still call her JiwonIt's JEEWON FFS
I really like the song and their visuals
And Jeewon is like a mix of Wendy plus Sejeong aka perfect waifu candidate for me![]()
I'm way too out of everything to know when it matters lol. And yea it's my main reason now tooDID U NOT KNOW OMG! that is the main reason i love them but i would love to see bomin in the group
My schizophrenia is acting up again 👁 👁 👁The rare GG personality of @RainbowDevil finally saw daylight
Oof, too farAhahhahahha, nah Imma just keep myself to the few gg's I like, tho admittedly more and more ggs are becoming likeable. I mean i stan MMM, RV, WekiM, IDLE, Dreamcatcher... I may have forgotten something (aka Gugudan and CLC; Third edit: also DIA) but yea now cignature probably and Cherry Bullets cb is my latest obsession.