COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Oh My God I Got Someone I Stan! (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone
Oh My God I Got Someone I Stan!

Oh my god I got Yena. Level 4 Wizone Wizard!

I feel like I took my first line.

The high is wonderful.

I can't imagine 100% Tzuyu Pure. I'll have a heart attack.

:pikahappy:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
That's how they get you, hook you on something good and then you're finishing your daily tasks everyday only to end up with unwanted boy group cards. 5 days in a row :nayeonisdone:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
That's how they get you, hook you on something good and then you're finishing your daily tasks everyday only to end up with unwanted boy group cards. 5 days in a row :nayeonisdone:
There's just way too many bg cards in the game, n i just found out some group is bigger than i originally thot, SM's bg. :jenniesmug::sanathink::umwhat::jisoosmh:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
There's just way too many bg cards in the game, n i just found out some group is bigger than i originally thot, SM's bg. :jenniesmug::sanathink::umwhat::jisoosmh:
Yeah NCT is 23 members :jenniesmug:
And might be more in the future :jisoosmh:

I'm gonna use my boy group cards as firewood.

It's cold outside.
It's esp bad when you get cards like Nu'est Minhyun and Nu'est has like 2 stans in this entire forum :nayeonisdone:
And other boy group cards I keep getting don't add value either unless they're BTS/EXO/SuperM because most boy group stans have already done the trades and ended up with the cards they want lol.

IZ*ONE and Loona both have 12 members, why can't I get just one :yolk:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Split the deck.

Girl groups in the main deck.

Boy groups in the optional expansion no one cares about.

:joysip:
But just as irl, tat would diminish the impact-ya think everyone wants a 0.002 hitter/baseman baseball card in their deck? No they gotta even it up so all the cards they make can sell as much as they can irl, same here-randomiser dont care. If they put bgs in expansion pack, it wouldnt work rite? They only put the popular or moast wanted cards in the expansion pack to sell more cards, same here-expansion pack srry dont want to give away my ideas to them unless i get free cards(it's also lessen my chances of complete set of SNSD/2nd gen ggs card sets if i taught them how to make it harder for me to get the cards i want/not tat they need my help-its already hard enuf now).

I think they already hv some ideas along the lines of wat u propose with their untradeable/exclusive cards plan for the future, eman. So its gonna get even tougher for us dude. So it goes. Rand is rrly fortunate(with his hard work at it) tat he got a complete set of his faves now.

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone
But just as irl, tat would diminish the impact-ya think everyone wants a 0.002 hitter/baseman baseball card in their deck? No they gotta even it up so all the cards they make can sell as much as they can irl, same here-randomiser dont care. If they put bgs in expansion pack, it wouldnt work rite? They only put the popular or moast wanted cards in the expansion pack to sell more cards, same here-expansion pack srry dont want to give away my ideas to them unless i get free cards(it's also lessen my chances of complete set of SNSD/2nd gen ggs card sets if i taught them how to make it harder for me to get the cards i want/not tat they need my help-its already hard enuf now).

I think they already hv some ideas along the lines of wat u propose with their untradeable/exclusive cards plan for the future, eman. So its gonna get even tougher for us dude. So it goes. Rand is rrly fortunate(with his hard work at it) tat he got a complete set of his faves now.
I remember hearing stories about people stealing guys' Magic cards back in the day.

Can you imagine if they put in a theft system.

This place would go feral.

:joysip:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread