Appreciation Oh My God She Is My Ahjumma Crush (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Oh My God She Is My Ahjumma Crush



Choi Ji Woo. Actress. 43.

Dear God she's so cute.


This is honestly my dream.

I dream of marrying a woman who can still pull off cute aegyo mannerisms in her 40s.

Half the comments on blogs for her are detractors yelling how she "needs to grow up" and "act her age"....

And I'm like FUCK NO SHE'S ADORABLE.


Why should she get all dreary and old maid like.


CUTENESS FOREVER!


You all just gotta watch her in Twenty Again.

SHE'S THE CUTEST THING EVER.

I don't have clips but theres this.

(Not from the show)

I straight swoon.

 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
oh fck older women drive me crazy i'd really do her several ways on the couch table wall untill she passes out from screaming too long then she can lay naked on my bed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread