- Joined
- 4 October 2021
- Messages
- 11,880
- Reactions Received
- 29,796
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
Sowy I was too busy watching coco melon💆♀️@Chaeee idk what you are doing but this more important 😔
did they say something bad?i exposed a user 😍
yes they did to me and many more users here ☕did they say something bad?
AS YOU SHOULD! DEFFO WORTH THE BANyes they did to me and many more users here ☕
OMG @eclipsoul I GOT CONFUSED WITH COCOMONG IM SO SORRY
i tried
stream SOTY and you'll never make that mistake again because it wil haunt you for the rest of your daysOMG @eclipsoul I GOT CONFUSED WITH COCOMONG IM SO SORRY
I just remembered seeing you post smth like "if this flops cocomong posted it" only I misremembered and told Sally to tag you in the thread after I saw he changed his username and only realized right after he tagged you that what you said was cocomong and his user was cocomelonstream SOTY and you'll never make that mistake again because it wil haunt you for the rest of your days