- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
belated happy anniversary then![]()
I joined a day after you
I pretty much forgot about mine until I got the same thing as you, it doesn’t even feel like 2 years
But, happy belated anniversary!![]()
Happy 2 years lol
![]()
Lol.. Happy belated anniversary my German pixie ^^
Mines at the end of this month.... I will forgot...or be asleep, that's how i missed my 1st one.
Happy belated anniversary. Mine is next Nov 19. I have my calendar marked since months ago.
And a week later is my top bias' birthday.
![]()
Woot Happy anniversary!!!
CONGRATS!!!! now lets get to 1000 years![]()
Happy belated anniversary!
![]()
I barely notice the awards come up as notifications half the time.
But congratulations veteran! <3
thank you everyonecongrats![]()
time goes by fastcan’t believe we know each other for 2 years now