- Joined
- 30 January 2020
- Messages
- 26,480
- Reactions Received
- 39,142
- Location
- We're no strangers to love.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,434
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she, her, mrrp
Mine was 11 years agoSince I graduated high school
Wonder if I should look at my senior photos. I don't remember what I did at that shoot.
I know where my yearbook is too. They've just been sitting![]()
You were 16?Mine was 11 years ago![]()
![]()
I think I got teary bc I wouldn't see my favorite teacher again. It was her last year teaching there.Wait ...... same.
I remember sobbing thinking I'll never see the same friends again.
Does your school do reunions?20 years for me!
we sure do! I'm going to my 20th in July~Does your school do reunions?
I think so, it depends what year are we talking about?You were 16?
You said 11 so 2013?I think so, it depends what year are we talking about?
The last year of high schoolI meant what year school wise :))
Ah!!! Mine was 2018The last year of high school