Oh wow it has been 10 years (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Since I graduated high school :naeunshock:
Wonder if I should look at my senior photos. I don't remember what I did at that shoot.
I know where my yearbook is too. They've just been sitting :dubueh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Since I graduated high school :naeunshock:
Wonder if I should look at my senior photos. I don't remember what I did at that shoot.
I know where my yearbook is too. They've just been sitting :dubueh:
Mine was 11 years ago :lisalaugh: :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Nina

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,180
Reactions Received
46,844
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,327
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread