Video Oishi x TWICE πŸ«πŸ§€#OWowOWow! 🌽🌢️ (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,823
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's the same track played in the background :pandanoreaction:
well, you know how Taylor Swift made updated versions of her country albums? it's like that - she wanted to do it to showcase how her voice has changed over the years.
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
yeah they did this, a Philippines cf :pikasmart:
OMGG THAT'S WHYY
at first, I thought it was a Korean expression, something like that
and I was like... wait doesn't anghang mean spicy in tagalog :passcodea: LMAO
 

kimsguardian

πŸŽ§ΰΎ€ΰ½² KKONGSUNI'S α“šβ‚β‘…^..^β‚Žβ™‘ Λ–Β°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,317
Reactions Received
59,383
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
491,147
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
OMGG THAT'S WHYY
at first, I thought it was a Korean expression, something like that
and I was like... wait doesn't anghang mean spicy in tagalog :passcodea: LMAO
i guess so, it was uploaded on oishi philippines channel so it must be for you! :pikahappy:
they(kpop groups) haven't done many cf in tagalog, didnt they??
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
i guess so, it was uploaded on oishi philippines channel so it must be for you! :pikahappy:
they(kpop groups) haven't done many cf in tagalog, didnt they??
omg how cuute! have you ever eaten something from oishi ?
hmm, iirc this is the first commercial I've seen like in tagalog :susPepe:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

kimsguardian

πŸŽ§ΰΎ€ΰ½² KKONGSUNI'S α“šβ‚β‘…^..^β‚Žβ™‘ Λ–Β°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,317
Reactions Received
59,383
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
491,147
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
omg how cuute! have you ever eaten something from oishi ?
hmm, iirc this is the first commercial I've seen like in tagalog :susPepe:
hmm.. yeah i think it has similar taste with other snacks, but idk that they're so big they can invite twice :catsip:
ooh so kpop groups comes to philippines a lot but never did a commercial? that's odd. we have a lot of commercials with kpop idols here :dubuthink:


​
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
hmm.. yeah i think it has similar taste with other snacks, but idk that they're so big they can invite twice :catsip:
ooh so kpop groups comes to philippines a lot but never did a commercial? that's odd. we have a lot of commercials with kpop idols here :dubuthink:


​
sorry for the late-ish reply, my internet was so slow
I like Oishi especially those Pillow ones (the sweet sweet one)! yeah they are big I think? :catsip:

maybe they did and I'm just a flop who doesn't know about it
OH WAIT WAIT, I'M REMEMBER SOMETHING
DOES ENHA'S BYS AND BENCH PH THINGY COUNT?!?!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread