Video Oishi x TWICE 🍫🧀#OWowOWow! 🌽🌶️ (1 Viewer)

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,317
Reactions Received
59,383
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
491,147
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
sorry for the late-ish reply, my internet was so slow
I like Oishi especially those Pillow ones (the sweet sweet one)! yeah they are big I think? :catsip:

maybe they did and I'm just a flop who doesn't know about it
OH WAIT WAIT, I'M REMEMBER SOMETHING
DOES ENHA'S BYS AND BENCH PH THINGY COUNT?!?!
nah it's okay i get it
idk pillow's part of oishi but yeah they're good!
well, in that case I'm a flop too :kokorohappy:

what's that?? idk but yeah i guess that count :dubuthink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread