OK, apparently i'm a failure (2 Viewers)

Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
24,864
Reactions Received
11,022
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
98,648
Fandom
Shawol, Bonoh
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I haven't even tried it tbh, i just didn't feel the 80s -90s style. So i get what you are saying about the production sometimes ruining it for some people.
If i'm being honest i did ditch series, especially kdramas ... I sometimes binge watched some of them, but in one particular case where there were famous big name actors in it, i just found the pacing of the story too slow and almost fell asleep after 15 minutes into the episode XD
that could happen. :haylul: I once stopped a drama because I hated the female mc (the character, not the actress) even though I liked the story in general, but that character ruined it for me to the point I feel angry just thinking of it.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
that could happen. :haylul: I once stopped a drama because I hated the female mc (the character, not the actress) even though I liked the story in general, but that character ruined it for me to the point I feel angry just thinking of it.
would u wanna spill? :pepelook:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I can let all those slide, except harry potter.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I watched some, when it aired on Christmas, but couldnt tell u the synopsis from any of them... XD
*silent scream* lol jkjk never watched game of thrones ether.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Does it help i found Snape romantic? 😍

I wouldve watched it , if the last season wasnt a total mess... The reviews speak for themselves
I guess that's ok.
Could you at least adorn some HP clothing.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,305
Reactions Received
28,172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,498
Fandom
Villain
Ship
Cause i didn't watch Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Star Wars or Lord of The Rings....
i haven't either because i do not give a flying fuck about these series. maybe because my friend shoves it down my throat whenever i see her. also you mentioned naruto and bleach which i feel the same way about. but for one piece, i started watching it and liked it at the start but after the timeskip it's horrible and i literally cannot focus when i try watching it omg. i dislike the author so much as well.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
i haven't either because i do not give a flying fuck about these series. maybe because my friend shoves it down my throat whenever i see her. also you mentioned naruto and bleach which i feel the same way about. but for one piece, i started watching it and liked it at the start but after the timeskip it's horrible and i literally cannot focus when i try watching it omg. i dislike the author so much as well.
Oh i just never tried cause it was so long
different strokes for different folks my friend

what kind of movies/tvshows/books are you into then?
True, only murders in the building, agatha christie adaptations, mystery and murder stuff
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,930
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Yeah... i mean i understand why ppl like it. An imagined world where you can have super powers... i liked kind of darker tales and murder mysteries in my days. Tales from The Crypt, Agatha Christie Poirot, Only Murders in the Building, Blood +, dark but not too dark. I will puke if i see gore
LOVE THAT SHOW
If u watched Only Murders in the Building i want to be ur friend. :sanapray:

I only watched the first film of SW from 1970s XD
Yeah, i dont really know my taste yet. Sometimes it's old tales about urban legends sometimes murders in small england villages XD
Hv u watched "why didn't they ask evans"? the 2022 miniseries, not the 1980 3 hr special. Its a lesser known (to me anyway) Christie mystery n waiting every week for next episode to drop got me on tenterhooks.

Theres also mcdonalds n dodds but maybe its more for old fogeys like me(who arent caught up on all the young ppl's ways):sicatape:
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
If u watched Only Murders in the Building i want to be ur friend.
Hv u watched "why didn't they ask evans"? the 2022 miniseries, not the 1980 3 hr special. Its a lesser known (to me anyway) Christie mystery n waiting every week for next episode to drop got me on tenterhooks.
Theres also mcdonalds n dodds but maybe its more for old fogeys like me(who arent caught up on all the young ppl's ways)
I did watched OMITB, i binged it in two days (the second season i mean, i dont remember how quick i watched the first) it's so good i hope they can keep going for a long time.

I didnt watch the 2022 miniseries, is it a BBC adaptation as well? Thank you for mentioning, im gonna check it out later :)

Never heard of mcdonalds and dodds , is it good?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,930
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I did watched OMITB, i binged it in two days (the second season i mean, i dont remember how quick i watched the first) it's so good i hope they can keep going for a long time.

I didnt watch the 2022 miniseries, is it a BBC adaptation as well? Thank you for mentioning, im gonna check it out later :)

Never heard of mcdonalds and dodds , is it good?
Read the imdb tagline:
A shy and enigmatic Detective Sergeant is partnered with a wildly ambitious Detective Chief Inspector to solve crimes in the historic city of Bath.

The main pov character DS Dodds is either middle aged or pushing/over 40 n ...watch the first 10-15 minutes to see if it appeals to u. I dint read the synopseses or character profiles n went in blind based on trusted online recs. Since u dont know me u might want to read imdb/wikipeadia synopseses first before u start watching.:pikasmart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread