Ok damnit. Final f(x) wall arrangement. (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I've switched up this wall ten times since I started ordering these posters. Too many posters and not enough wall.

Its driving me crazy that as of right now I had to take down my Sulli Electric Shock poster. I just couldn't get it too work cause it was so much smaller and throwing everything off.

Sure I can put it and one more f(x) poster I have on another wall (yes insert 4 Walls joke) but its already looking ridiculous in this 41 year old mans room. I thought if I could just contain them to just one wall it wouldn't look as weird.

So this is my FINAL SETUP DAMNIT. I'm not ordering anymore lol.

Webp.net-resizeimage (3).jpg


That Red Light poster is huge and so bad ass.

@emanresu and @RandAlThor

I'm never getting laid again am i?
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Should have had perfect symmetry like my wall : x
and nice poster.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it looks super nice
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Wow it looks possible...
that seller has a ton of stuff and 3700 ratings.
btw this looks cool
1583485777643.png

Frame that bad boy.

but he wants 200.00 for these ouch.

200 is a lot. But I'd be willing to pay that for actual autographed merchandise. But I'd only pay it once. I'd either get the signed album or the signed shirt. Hmm.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Nice! The Hot Summer one is my favorite. Like the look of it.

I have yet to put a poster up. Still have that RED VELVET one in the packaging.

I'm gonna have to get a Tzuyu poster. I'll put that one up for sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread