- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,743
- Reactions Received
- 93,533
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 190,092
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
OMG, Its Yena from Izone. CHOI YENA! Do you live under a rock.I don't know who that is but she's cute as hell.
Oh crap. Please don't report me! I apologize to Queen Yena and all her fans. Please show mercy.OMG, Its Yena from Izone. CHOI YENA! Do you live under a rock.Now bow before Godess Yean and apologize for not knowing her.
![]()
![]()
Your forgiven.Oh crap. Please don't report me! I apologize to Queen Yena and all her fans. Please show mercy.
I think she was one of Emans favs during pd 48Oh crap. Please don't report me! I apologize to Queen Yena and all her fans. Please show mercy.
Since I didn't follow Iz*One I didn't know who any of the members were until they started appearing in their current groups. I just could never get into those reality shows.I think she was one of Emans favs during pd 48
her or Eunbi would have been my one pick
![]()
![]()