Appreciation Okay but Yuta (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I think he's trying to bias wreck me. He resembles a really hot guy who played in Coffee Prince and agh. Those visuals. The guy I'm talking about is Kim Jae Wook.
1610733806655.png
Jae Wook

1610734343504.png
Yuta

Yuta’s ideal type: A girl who has short hair, 15 cm shorter than him, has empathy towards people and does not “act pretty” OMG I HAVE ALL OF THOSE EXACTLY!!! Found here Yuta (NCT) Profile and Facts; Yuta's Ideal Type (Updated!) (kprofiles.com)
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
he looks so much better with dark hair ♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread