- Joined
- 3 January 2021
- Messages
- 9,062
- Reactions Received
- 8,671
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,302
- Fandom
- 💎Multi🏴☠️
- Gender
- Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I think he's trying to bias wreck me. He resembles a really hot guy who played in Coffee Prince and agh. Those visuals. The guy I'm talking about is Kim Jae Wook.
Jae Wook
Yuta
Yuta’s ideal type: A girl who has short hair, 15 cm shorter than him, has empathy towards people and does not “act pretty” OMG I HAVE ALL OF THOSE EXACTLY!!! Found here Yuta (NCT) Profile and Facts; Yuta's Ideal Type (Updated!) (kprofiles.com)
Yuta’s ideal type: A girl who has short hair, 15 cm shorter than him, has empathy towards people and does not “act pretty” OMG I HAVE ALL OF THOSE EXACTLY!!! Found here Yuta (NCT) Profile and Facts; Yuta's Ideal Type (Updated!) (kprofiles.com)