Appreciation Okay so someone gotta give me good Oh My Girl content (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Its almost 2am and ever since the release of Nonstop I've been falling in love with them more and more (especially YooA, Mimi and Seunghee).
Maybe like a really good funny moments video or something, and also maybe a few song recommendations from their older songs.

Songs I liked from them so far are:
- Nonstop
- Dolphin
- Bungee (Fall In Love)
- Liar Liar
- Magic
- Step By Step
- Tropical Love
- Twilight (was my fave song from them until Nonstop/Dolphin)


Oh My Girl
@Mangoey @kuro @mirella @lexus @Queen @dokyeomon @sweetener @Ozymandias @zonosaur @Bopper @potato @Kimino @Natsuka_Ojousama @TaShye @umpheri @perhapz @xdreamsandflames
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Some of my old favorite songs -

- Sixteen
- I Found Love
- Perfect Day
- Echo
- Stupid In Love
- Cupid

This is all I can think of right now
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Watch their latest Knowing Bros episode to start with, it's really funny. Knowing Bros ep 227. And of course you can watch all their Weekly Idol/Idol Room appearances.

I'll be back with more recs once I wake up lol.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Their weekly idol episodes are always pretty funny!

As for songs my favorites (not suggested already):
- Round About
- Checkmate
- Crime Scene
- Vogue
- It is said

Mimi and Hyojung have YouTube channels

I'm getting some videos and stuff to share so that'll be in a 2nd post!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Variety/Competition Shows:
Today's Room Episode

King of Mask Singer Performances


Seunghee on Girl Spirit

Queendom Performances



My Favorite Stuff:
Yooa's Dance Covers


MBC Collab w/ Astro

OH Na Na Na Challenge w/ WJSN



This Iconic Dance Practice
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes get into OMG :sanapray:

you already got good recs
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Darkseid

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't even stan them but let me just recommend some things because they definitely have some good songs:

Windy Day
I Found Love (I know it's been recommended but it deserves another recommendation!)
B612
Step By Step
Shower

Are just a few. I haven't watched enough of their varietys to recommend their best but have fun getting into them! They're all so lovely. :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread