I'll be as brief as possible:
Guy at work. We'll call him 'J'.
Work = 2 buildings on the same street- I work in building 1, he works in building 2 across the street
One slow day, I go to building 2 to help ---> First encounter with J.
I notice him, but he doesn't occupy my mind too much
Then, on a busy day, J comes into my building to help ---> J turns his head and looks at me any time I enter his field of vision.
(I catch him looking from the corner of my eye MULTIPLE times. I have a hunch the other dudes in my department noticed too, ugh 🙄)
My department moves to building 2 where J works.
See him every day. J continues to always look but never speak.
J's colleagues take a liking to me (friendly). J continues to stare at me but not speak to me
Fast forward 7-8 months ---->
I'm working in an area by myself.
J walks by and says "Good Morning!", speaking to me for the first time ever, scaring the hell outta me
But I'm cool af, smile, and say "Good morning ^-^"
It has now been 2 weeks
I think J likes me and I've lowkey been waiting for J to say something this whole time..
But tbh, idk what I should do now.. 😕☹
Guy at work. We'll call him 'J'.
Work = 2 buildings on the same street- I work in building 1, he works in building 2 across the street
One slow day, I go to building 2 to help ---> First encounter with J.
I notice him, but he doesn't occupy my mind too much
Then, on a busy day, J comes into my building to help ---> J turns his head and looks at me any time I enter his field of vision.
(I catch him looking from the corner of my eye MULTIPLE times. I have a hunch the other dudes in my department noticed too, ugh 🙄)
My department moves to building 2 where J works.
See him every day. J continues to always look but never speak.
J's colleagues take a liking to me (friendly). J continues to stare at me but not speak to me
Fast forward 7-8 months ---->
I'm working in an area by myself.
J walks by and says "Good Morning!", speaking to me for the first time ever, scaring the hell outta me
But I'm cool af, smile, and say "Good morning ^-^"
It has now been 2 weeks
I think J likes me and I've lowkey been waiting for J to say something this whole time..
But tbh, idk what I should do now.. 😕☹