Appreciation Okay TREASURE, I see you and I HEAR you... (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
found about it just yesterday and It has been on repeat since then, what a banger!
:sj_weary:
Have you heart their debut or their bsides yet?
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So they released this little bippity boppity and I didn't know... But now I do and maybe I'll have to keep an eye on them now too. :pepelook:
after that chours i downloaded that like I THINK I LUCLY GOT IN 1080hd YEAH
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ashla_K
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
AM i the only one who LOVES THIS PART

IDK WHY BUT I LOVE AGGRESIVED RAPPERS LIKE THIS

(i like my boy like that to but not in a bad way mmmmm so dreamy)
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
AM i the only one who LOVES THIS PART

IDK WHY BUT I LOVE AGGRESIVED RAPPERS LIKE THIS

(i like my boy like that to but not in a bad way mmmmm so dreamy)
No, you're not the only one. That rap section sent me to another dimension.
:sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenGirlCrush
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
No, you're not the only one. That rap section sent me to another dimension.
:sj_weary:
It was that one part of the rap that got me i was LIKE OMGAHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS WOOOOO
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I said I won’t stan any YG groups and I’m stickin to it but that was a great song! I was thinking about how Kpop needs more juxtaposition in songs and boom! this! Honestly this is excellent, did the guys make this themselves?!
same here. I think they did something great with this song and really deserve praise for it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenGirlCrush

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread