Okay YouTube that wasn't funny (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,516
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
So I was listening to Sun from My Teenage Girl's final yes I'm aware of the plagiarism but that song bops
And then YouTube's autoplay decided to play Ateez's Wave (the song MBC ripped off for Sun)
yes I'm both a CLASSy stan and an atiny
But YouTube really be playing some dirty games :haylul:​
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Define ripped off..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread