- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
These came out back right before or right when I got into kpop. I remember distinctly when UP10TION debuted (2015) 
1. I was a big fan of UP10TION when they first debuted and over time though their music is no longer my taste, their talent is still undeniable
2. I also enjoyed some of MADTOWN's songs, especially this one a little bit ironically
3. 24K knew how to make some absolute bangers though I never really saw them around much
@Boy Group I hope y'all enjoyed the throwback for these songs, and if you werent around for them at that time then I'm glad you get to listen to these now
1. I was a big fan of UP10TION when they first debuted and over time though their music is no longer my taste, their talent is still undeniable
2. I also enjoyed some of MADTOWN's songs, especially this one a little bit ironically
3. 24K knew how to make some absolute bangers though I never really saw them around much
@Boy Group I hope y'all enjoyed the throwback for these songs, and if you werent around for them at that time then I'm glad you get to listen to these now