bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 14 March 2019 #1 Last edited: 14 March 2019 Reactions: Jimimis, mynameislalisa and Pigeon
Pigeon Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 7,093 Reactions Received 21,568 Location sin & moon ☽ Cards View Profile KS Coins 25 Gender Other Ship @Jihoon Wreck @kuro 14 March 2019 #2 accurate Reactions: mynameislalisa and bulletproof
mynameislalisa Joined 28 November 2018 Messages 281 Reactions Received 2,018 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 14 March 2019 #3 I heard Taehyung's voice first before I saw his face. For a moment I thought the video is not at the same speed as the sound. Reactions: bulletproof
I heard Taehyung's voice first before I saw his face. For a moment I thought the video is not at the same speed as the sound.