Omega X and their families had to buy their own plane tickets back to Korea....the CEO left them (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The CEO had cancelled the members flights back to Korea, leaving them stranded by themselves in the US. So the families intervened and helped Omega X get tickets back to Korea. Safe travels and I hope things will get better for you guys when you come back to Korea.




 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t understand how anyone can do this. I wish it wasn’t so difficult for artists to sue their horrible companies (and actually win) when horrible things happen like this all the time. Maybe they can pull a The Rose and leave and continue on as a group.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
This is absolutely awful i don't understand how they can justify doing this to those kids. Are they going to release another bs apology about this too? :pikagun:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yili
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
What a scumbag CEO and agency!!!! 😠
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Piece of crap, I really hope they don't disband because of this
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yili
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Piece of crap, I really hope they don't disband because of this
If I were one of them, I would want get out immediately and try to convince the rest to do so and make it a big deal so that the press and people will know exactly how the company operates.

Since the people in the label already revealed themselves to be ass-hats, I would not want to stick around longer and suffer more from their lack of knowledge in everything.

That way, future hopeful idols will avoid this label and go elsewhere. And it will implode and be out of business.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Nah, what the fuck
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yili

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
This is horrible, but at the same time, so comically evil. I literally can't help but laugh at how ridiculous the entire situation is,,
YOURE DONE
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread