Traded Omega X Kevin, Block B Kyung, TRCNG Hohyeon (2 Viewers)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,076
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I got them as my re-roll options and I don’t want any of them.:pepecry1: So, tell me if you are interested. :sakUwu:

What I’m looking for:

Brown Eyed Girls: JeA, Miryo, Narsha, Ga-In
G-Dragon: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
Jin: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
RM: 1, 2, 4

Jin and RM are my priorities!
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
There is a high chance I will choose Block B cuz I don't know the other 2 groups and I don't know who were the people who voted for them and want to collect them.
oof if you do I'll do my damndest to get a card you want
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Boyo

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I got them as my re-roll options and I don’t want any of them.:pepecry1: So, tell me if you are interested. :sakUwu:

What I’m looking for:

Brown Eyed Girls: JeA, Miryo, Narsha, Ga-In
G-Dragon: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
Jin: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
RM: 1, 2, 4

Jin and RM are my priorities!
HOHYEON MY BB AND KYUNG MY BIAS
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Boyo

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: litc and Boyo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread