Appreciation OMG 25K Messages (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes I am now at 25K messages.
I honestly don‘t even know how I reached that but damn.

Anyway I love you all
:nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:


and special messages to @Azukiiro tty to reach me :haylul:​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
And here I am at 2000 and that took me forever and a day lol. Congratulations!
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
:sanathink: Indeed!

And here I am at 2000 and that took me forever and a day lol. Congratulations!
Newer users to KS with higher oat counts lead me to the conclusion:

yes I am now at 25K messages.
I honestly don‘t even know how I reached that but damn.
...
it's sajaegi is the only explanation(see below)

...
Anyway I love you all
:nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:


...
Ily too. If only I dint lurk so much I bet I could hv 10% the number of ur posts, oh well.(the sajaegi part was a joke ofc, too bad u dint make this thread earlier when I could hv made this {lame} joke on April Fool's day. Hey I'm trying here-it seemed too boring to just post congratz)

Congratz, sincerely, Jen (if I can call you that) n here's looking forward to the next 25k posts from u.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Soleski

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread