- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
congratulations ♡
thank you Vik and DaniCongrats![]()
congratulations ♡
thank you Vik and DaniCongrats![]()
thank you sweetheartCongratulations!![]()
aww thanks Julcongrats to our favorite momoland, lcdp, and elite stan
also the best mother in law!!![]()
thanks hapzykinsOmg congratz, jennykins 🧡
We want another 25k in the future
Damn, that's a milestone
Admin-nim working hard![]()
you are so sweet omgIndeed!
Newer users to KS with higher oat counts lead me to the conclusion:
it's sajaegi is the only explanation(see below)
Ily too. If only I dint lurk so much I bet I could hv 10% the number of ur posts, oh well.(the sajaegi part was a joke ofc, too bad u dint make this thread earlier when I could hv made this {lame} joke on April Fool's day. Hey I'm trying here-it seemed too boring to just post congratz)
Congratz, sincerely, Jen (if I can call you that) n here's looking forward to the next 25k posts from u.
glad I made you proud princessmom
so proud of you omg![]()
yeah it‘s a mistery. thanks izzIdk how you do it.Congrats, though!! <3
you got something wrongYou might be 2nd in iKONIC rankings but def 1st in forum rankings
Congrats![]()
thank youuuuucongratulations![]()
you always make me proud momglad I made you proud princess![]()
you are a funny dood and friend indeedim at 26k messages though its just not loading dw. Grats though i got that ages ago.
![]()
wow and here I thought we would be close friendsI AINT NO ONES FRIEND
![]()
thank youuuI'll catch up to you in no time flatCongrats boo
![]()