OMG 5K Posts (3 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:yolk:

Start tagging please :maheart: I was almost about to post on your profile to remind you before I saw this :yolk:

Anyway congrats queen, truly leading by example and setting the gold standard for KPS posters, paving the road for the rest of us :queen::sj_weary:

Here's to 5K more :queen:
lol I randomly noticed that I was at 4,998 so I acted fast and made the thread after the post I was about to make. I didn't even think about tagging
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Congrats queen!!! :pandahappy:

It's gonna take me like 3 years to get to 5k :sanapray:
thank you Mango :pandalove:
you will get there. Just post some things.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
lol I randomly noticed that I was at 4,998 so I acted fast and made the thread after the post I was about to make. I didn't even think about tagging
Lol it's fine. I anticipate your 10K posts thread :queen::pandalove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lol it's fine. I anticipate your 10K posts thread :queen::pandalove:
YAAASSSS. [I hope that there is another Heize song released by them that I can promote lol]
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
YAAASSSS. [I hope that there is another Heize song released by them that I can promote lol]
Either Heize or some other $WAG QUEEN APPROPRIATE AND DESERVING OF YOUR 10K POSTS THREAD :queen: :dab:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Either Heize or some other $WAG QUEEN APPROPRIATE AND DESERVING OF YOUR 10K POSTS THREAD :queen::dab:
Maybe Daddy Simon will drop a suprise for me on that day :maheart:
I could also imagine showing BewhY. Now that I think about it I will make a post for both in a few minutes
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Maybe Daddy Simon will drop a suprise for me on that day :maheart:
I could also imagine showing BewhY. Now that I think about it I will make a post for both in a few minutes
Yasss this is how we operate :queen:
I'll be away for a while, I'll come back and support :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread