Congrats queen!!! 
It's gonna take me like 3 years to get to 5k
It's gonna take me like 3 years to get to 5k
thank you~5k posts and 20k reactions at about the same time
Congratz!!!
5K posts for the glory of House Tyrell![]()
lol I randomly noticed that I was at 4,998 so I acted fast and made the thread after the post I was about to make. I didn't even think about tagging
Start tagging pleaseI was almost about to post on your profile to remind you before I saw this
Anyway congrats queen, truly leading by example and setting the gold standard for KPS posters, paving the road for the rest of us
Here's to 5K more![]()
thank you MangoCongrats queen!!!
It's gonna take me like 3 years to get to 5k![]()
Lol it's fine. I anticipate your 10K posts threadlol I randomly noticed that I was at 4,998 so I acted fast and made the thread after the post I was about to make. I didn't even think about tagging
YAAASSSS. [I hope that there is another Heize song released by them that I can promote lol]Lol it's fine. I anticipate your 10K posts thread![]()
Either Heize or some other $WAG QUEEN APPROPRIATE AND DESERVING OF YOUR 10K POSTS THREADYAAASSSS. [I hope that there is another Heize song released by them that I can promote lol]
Maybe Daddy Simon will drop a suprise for me on that dayEither Heize or some other $WAG QUEEN APPROPRIATE AND DESERVING OF YOUR 10K POSTS THREAD![]()
Yasss this is how we operateMaybe Daddy Simon will drop a suprise for me on that day
I could also imagine showing BewhY. Now that I think about it I will make a post for both in a few minutes
KHH WILL BLESS KS IN A FEW MINUTESYasss this is how we operate
I'll be away for a while, I'll come back and support![]()
JUST LIKE THE TYRELLS BLESS KPS 24/7KHH WILL BLESS KS IN A FEW MINUTES
FACTS ONLY FACTSJUST LIKE THE TYRELLS BLESS KPS 24/7![]()
FACTS ONLY FACTS
have fun
Okay I'll catch ya later, heading out for a bit!