Trading OMG Hyojung, VIXX Hyuk, Wonder Girls Sohee for Trade (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No more rerolling for me until the next batch so these will be up for grabs
I'm not looking for many cards so offer what you can!

1621962698979.png
1621962721251.png
1621962735540.png


1621962976454.png

ONLY TRADING HANDONG FOR THESE RARES
LF: Yeji and Yeonjun Rare but lololol

FOR COMMONS
Also will accept: Dreamcatcher SuA, Siyeon, Dami
Will probably accept: Wanna One Jisung Jihoon Minhyun Seongwoo Woojin Kuanlin​
 
Last edited:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wanna 1 sungwoon for omg hyojung?
i already have him sorry:nekosweat:
If you get any of these I can trade for her if no one offers a Dreamcatcher card: Wanna One Jisung Jihoon Minhyun Seongwoo Woojin Kuanlin
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,441
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
i already have him sorry:nekosweat:
If you get any of these I can trade for her if no one offers a Dreamcatcher card: Wanna One Jisung Jihoon Minhyun Seongwoo Woojin Kuanlin
ahh the names are so similar i thought i read it wrong )
my bad sorry i should have looked.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,930
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
W1 Minhyun for ur Vixx Hongbin?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
W1 Minhyun for ur Vixx Hongbin?
mind if i give it more time? i don't expect any dreamcatcher to pop up but if they do i want to have these still up.
if he's gone by the time i am ready to trade then no worries ofc :sanapray:
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Will probably accept: Wanna One Jisung Jihoon Minhyun Seongwoo Woojin Kuanlin​
Right when I traded all my Wanna One cards and I need Hyojung and Hongbin :haylul:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Right when I traded all my Wanna One cards and I need Hyojung and Hongbin :haylul:
maybe if you are lucky for your daily you will get a dreamcatcher card i need :sanapray:

I'm kind of taking Wanna One as a last resort since I still don't know if I want to collect them or not I'm in a crisis:lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,930
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
mind if i give it more time? i don't expect any dreamcatcher to pop up but if they do i want to have these still up.
if he's gone by the time i am ready to trade then no worries ofc :sanapray:
Take all the time you want, as im tryin to get Hongbin for @Areum101 anyway, since she asked me for my Vixx Hyuk earlier. If she gets Hongbin herself, then tats ok too.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
maybe if you are lucky for your daily you will get a dreamcatcher card i need :sanapray:

I'm kind of taking Wanna One as a last resort since I still don't know if I want to collect them or not I'm in a crisis:lisalaugh:
I'm not collecting them, that's why I traded em away for a rare lol but let me finish my daily and see what I can get
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread