OMG I FORGOT ABOUT DIP... holland isnt the first or second openly gay idol lol (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I have heard of them a while ago. They are pretty obscure, so most people (including Holland) are likely unaware that these D.I.P members were already openly gay/bisexual. But yes, that technically means that Holland was not the first. Can I ask to be removed from this tag?
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I have heard of them a while ago. They are pretty obscure, so most people (including Holland) are likely unaware that these D.I.P members were already openly gay/bisexual. But yes, that technically means that Holland was not the first. Can I ask to be removed from this tag?
sure i only tagged who commented on last thread xD cause i felt bad about forgetting about them
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and arieam
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm not trying to throw shade, but let me be honest... Is anyone really that invested in Holland? Its almost like Cranberry Sauce at Thanksgiving... You'll take it because its there, but wouldn't really care to have it any other time...
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and JJbaker

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh wow I didn't know about them
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread