ONCE AGAIN-Comment and I will Respond with a Recording (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Of the kpop song I am currently listening to.
Depending on my mood it may be a legit attempt
or me dicking around.
BUT you have to guess the song.

:sakUwu: :sakUwu: :sakUwu: :sakUwu:

GOOD LUCK BITCHES​
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
CHEESE
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
1) You have a beautiful singing voice and I’m in love!

2) I feel like I know this song, and it’s right on the top of my tounge, but I can’t quite remember. I’ll probably feel like an idiot when you tell me, but is it WJSN’s As You Wish?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
1) You have a beautiful singing voice and I’m in love!

2) I feel like I know this song, and it’s right on the top of my tounge, but I can’t quite remember. I’ll probably feel like an idiot when you tell me, but is it WJSN’s As You Wish?
Sweet Chaos by Day6
:sakUwu: :sakUwu:

And too big of a compliment for my shit voice but thank you! ^^
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Sweet Chaos by Day6
:sakUwu: :sakUwu:

And too big of a compliment for my shit voice but thank you! ^^
Okay, I never would have guessed that.

No, I mean it, it’s great! If you want to hear an actually bad voice, mine is terrible.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread