- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,389
- Reactions Received
- 151,401
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Another cards team member has been converted
The way your ring ma bell vs ring my bell thread started the takeoverThat cards team member is me![]()
Another cards team member has been converted
That cards team member is me![]()
It should be our theme songIndeed! I love this concept for them!
![]()
Indeed. To receive a card users must now post their requests along with this video.It should be our theme song![]()
I’ll do it when I request today’sIndeed. To receive a card users must now post their requests along with this video.
![]()
I think I will next week onwards!you should collect!
I think I will next week onwards!