- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,383
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Sometimes for classes we'll actually get problems using imperial units and I'm sorry but who tf came up with these?
How many meters are in a kilometer? 1000
How many milliliters are in a liter? 1000
What is the density of water? 1000 kilograms per meter cubed
What is the gravity constant? 9.8, everyone knows this
How many feet are in a mile? 5280
How many ounces are in a gallon? 128
What is the density of water? 62.4 pounds per foot cubed
What is the gravity constant? 32.17
I'm perfectly fine with SI units thank you very much, I don't want to deal with imperial units but we have to sometimes because Murica
How many meters are in a kilometer? 1000
How many milliliters are in a liter? 1000
What is the density of water? 1000 kilograms per meter cubed
What is the gravity constant? 9.8, everyone knows this
How many feet are in a mile? 5280
How many ounces are in a gallon? 128
What is the density of water? 62.4 pounds per foot cubed
What is the gravity constant? 32.17
I'm perfectly fine with SI units thank you very much, I don't want to deal with imperial units but we have to sometimes because Murica