- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
Most likely, MOST of the music he writes, he writes for others.(Unless he is writing for them, in which case great!)
Oooh wait look at this!!!
Disappointing if true but yeah, it's real.Oooh wait look at this!!!
![]()
What if that Lady Gaga x BLACK PINK COLLAB IS ACTUALLY REAL??
I know I said I don't want to get excited BUT I'm a gullible stan so if I get clowned I deserved it
I mean, it's better than nothing. Even if I only get to hear like 5 seconds of their voices, I'll be happy at this point. The only thing I'm worried about is YG thinking that's enough for them for the rest of the year. It kind of feels like this is YG's way of telling fans to shut up now sine it literally will distract us for a bit but I'll be super annoyed if that's all we get from them this year. Also, why does this situation feel so familiar to me?Disappointing if true but yeah, it's real.
I'm willing to bet they know about the money cblinks raised for their comeback.I mean, it's better than nothing. Even if I only get to hear like 5 seconds of their voices, I'll be happy at this point. The only thing I'm worried about is YG thinking that's enough for them for the rest of the year. It kind of feels like this is YG's way of telling fans to shut up now sine it literally will distract us for a bit but I'll be super annoyed if that's all we get from them this year. Also, why does this situation feel so familiar to me?