Rumor One Republic X Blackpink (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Not bad, hopefully it's decent :).

But we are still waiting for Blackpink to make Blackpink music.

(Unless he is writing for them, in which case great!)
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
He is an amazing producer though, so I'll be happy if he DOES write smth for BP!

Some examples of hits he has produced or participated in writing:

Beyoncé - Halo
Maroon 5 - Lucky Strike
Birdy - Wings
Ellie Goulding - Burn
Ed Sheeran - Happier
Jonas Brothers - Sucker
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
(Unless he is writing for them, in which case great!)
Most likely, MOST of the music he writes, he writes for others.

Like from Taylor Swift to Beyoncé to Show Lo (Taiwanese singer) to 5SOS
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Let's hope this doesn't end up like the DJ Snake collab... I'm seriously so tired of getting excited for BP music only for it to never happen. I'm just going to keep my hopes low until they actually release something.

But he makes great music so I'm sure whatever he writes for them will be really good!
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Oooh wait look at this!!!


What if that Lady Gaga x BLACK PINK COLLAB IS ACTUALLY REAL??
I know I said I don't want to get excited BUT I'm a gullible stan so if I get clowned I deserved it
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Oooh wait look at this!!!


What if that Lady Gaga x BLACK PINK COLLAB IS ACTUALLY REAL??
I know I said I don't want to get excited BUT I'm a gullible stan so if I get clowned I deserved it
Disappointing if true but yeah, it's real.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Disappointing if true but yeah, it's real.
I mean, it's better than nothing. Even if I only get to hear like 5 seconds of their voices, I'll be happy at this point. The only thing I'm worried about is YG thinking that's enough for them for the rest of the year. It kind of feels like this is YG's way of telling fans to shut up now sine it literally will distract us for a bit but I'll be super annoyed if that's all we get from them this year. Also, why does this situation feel so familiar to me?
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I mean, it's better than nothing. Even if I only get to hear like 5 seconds of their voices, I'll be happy at this point. The only thing I'm worried about is YG thinking that's enough for them for the rest of the year. It kind of feels like this is YG's way of telling fans to shut up now sine it literally will distract us for a bit but I'll be super annoyed if that's all we get from them this year. Also, why does this situation feel so familiar to me?
I'm willing to bet they know about the money cblinks raised for their comeback.
They're too greedy and shameless to not go after it.
I have a little hope left 😩
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
no matter the way it goes it looks to be intresting
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread