One thing you want from your faves next comeback? (3 Viewers)

Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
BTS- A pop R&B track that is dance heavy and rap centric.

MAMAMOO-Another fun vocal heavy song

G-idle- A hard hitting dance song with more heavy instruments in the back. Akin to Everglow, or what they did for League of Legends

Gfriend-Rough 2.0. Or something like SNSD's The Boys.

2NE1-PLEASE REFORM! In reality a Minzy comeback with something like Tinashe throw a fit or Everglow's new song.

IKON-Something like Jerk.

WINNER- Something like Love me Love me or Really Really but with rock elements.

BIGBANG- Just comeback....but if they do experiment with more modern sounds like Latin, trap or tropical house.

​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco, Bara and yeji
Joined
25 March 2019
Messages
13
Reactions Received
59
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I want Twice to branch out a little more on their concept. Im not one of those ones who think all their songs are the same but I do think it is time they tried at least a largely new concept to what they have been doing. I think their next comeback could be a start for them. I also want Tzuyu to write her own song as she is the last one left to not do so.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want Twice to branch out a little more on their concept. Im not one of those ones who think all their songs are the same but I do think it is time they tried at least a largely new concept to what they have been doing. I think their next comeback could be a start for them. I also want Tzuyu to write her own song as she is the last one left to not do so.
I am sure they would do good. Let's not forget how different some sixteen performances are.
Honestly, just look at bdz and yes or yes - the vibe is changing. I believe they are slowly going towards a different concept.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Teudoongie and Myco
Joined
25 March 2019
Messages
13
Reactions Received
59
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I am sure they would do good. Let's not forget how different some sixteen performances are.
Honestly, just look at bdz and yes or yes - the vibe is changing. I believe they are slowly going towards a different concept.
exactly. I totally think it is possible and I do think they are slowly moving towards it. Also Sana, Momo, Dahyun, and Tzuyu are currently on Osen's Star Road and Sana said this comeback is something new so I am looking forward to see what exactly that mean.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
exactly. I totally think it is possible and I do think they are slowly moving towards it. Also Sana, Momo, Dahyun, and Tzuyu are currently on Osen's Star Road and Sana said this comeback is something new so I am looking forward to see what exactly that mean.
oh yes. I think changes are really happening and I also believe that we onces are ready for something new and to start a new musical era for twice
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i really want blackpink to explore r&b on one of their bsides for their upcoming comeback. theyve stated multiple times before that they used to cover r&b songs when they were trainees and they did amazing with their sure thing cover. so its something that i would really like to see them do. i would also like to see jennie dye her hair any color that isnt her usual brown.

For twice i really want a girl crush concept, i love cute concepts but i think its time for jyp to give twice something more experimental instead of just pumping out a million mediocre cute songs because its always charted well. i think the gp will be fine with a gc concept so its something that i would like to see.

for redvelvet, tbh i dont really know, theyve done pretty much every concept, but i really want something like butterflies or you better know, a good summer song.

for loona, tbh i think that i really want them to explore a gc concept as well, theyve done it a little but not fully. i would love to see what they can do with a gc concept, or a cute summer song like stylish or colors as a title trach. also i want jinsoul to dye her hair black.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
i really want blackpink to explore r&b on one of their bsides for their upcoming comeback. theyve stated multiple times before that they used to cover r&b songs when they were trainees and they did amazing with their sure thing cover. so its something that i would really like to see them do. i would also like to see jennie dye her hair any color that isnt her usual brown.

For twice i really want a girl crush concept, i love cute concepts but i think its time for jyp to give twice something more experimental instead of just pumping out a million mediocre cute songs because its always charted well. i think the gp will be fine with a gc concept so its something that i would like to see.

for redvelvet, tbh i dont really know, theyve done pretty much every concept, but i really want something like butterflies or you better know, a good summer song.

for loona, tbh i think that i really want them to explore a gc concept as well, theyve done it a little but not fully. i would love to see what they can do with a gc concept, or a cute summer song like stylish or colors as a title trach. also i want jinsoul to dye her hair black.
But her white hair is so cute though
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
But her white hair is so cute though
i agree jinsouls blonde hair is really cute but shes also really cute with her black hair, also im just really worried for her scalp, shes been blonde since her debut :yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread