COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Game One word story (1 Viewer)

mio

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
My dog jumped out of the window and broke many fences with his bazooka, but then something suddenly happened. Stray Kids came to rescue Jungkook from him before BLACKPINK invaded the boy. The fuss didn't stop there, as Taeyeon appeared with Red Velvet and LUCENTE, so the crossbow was Jaehyun's. Donald Trump tripped over his chair and didn't flail for f(x) which resulted in the fire consuming him. Multifans hollered "Oof" and "Baam!" Sehun danced with his shirt off while carefully avoiding my camera. Then Santa yeeted San-E off with my wig and G dragon. He stole Grandma because Dreamcatcher was amazing. Thirsty fangirls wanted comebacks so they dropped microphones on them so YG died and Jesus decided to take Satan into Pledis. When Stray Kids ate raw dictionaries while David Bowie stole nikes from Obama. Trump went to China and tragically failed to survive, so his hair was sold to Monkeys trash for McDonald’s fries, but he vomited candy apples and money, so he died alone and

Reactions Received
Website
twitter.com
KS Coins
Fandom
EagleZ
My dog jumped out of the window and broke many fences with his bazooka, but then something suddenly happened. Stray Kids came to rescue Jungkook from him before BLACKPINK invaded the boy. The fuss didn't stop there, as Taeyeon appeared with Red Velvet and LUCENTE, so the crossbow was Jaehyun's. Donald Trump tripped over his chair and didn't flail for f(x) which resulted in the fire consuming him. Multifans hollered "Oof" and "Baam!" Sehun danced with his shirt off while carefully avoiding my camera. Then Santa yeeted San-E off with my wig and G dragon. He stole Grandma because Dreamcatcher was amazing. Thirsty fangirls wanted comebacks so they dropped microphones on them so YG died and Jesus decided to take Satan into Pledis. When Stray Kids ate raw dictionaries while David Bowie stole nikes from Obama. Trump went to China and tragically failed to survive, so his hair was sold to Monkeys trash for McDonald’s fries, but he vomited candy apples and money, so he died alone and
went

Shou

Maybe 6 feet ain't so far down ✧.*
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
My dog jumped out of the window and broke many fences with his bazooka, but then something suddenly happened. Stray Kids came to rescue Jungkook from him before BLACKPINK invaded the boy. The fuss didn't stop there, as Taeyeon appeared with Red Velvet and LUCENTE, so the crossbow was Jaehyun's. Donald Trump tripped over his chair and didn't flail for f(x) which resulted in the fire consuming him. Multifans hollered "Oof" and "Baam!" Sehun danced with his shirt off while carefully avoiding my camera. Then Santa yeeted San-E off with my wig and G dragon. He stole Grandma because Dreamcatcher was amazing. Thirsty fangirls wanted comebacks so they dropped microphones on them so YG died and Jesus decided to take Satan into Pledis. When Stray Kids ate raw dictionaries while David Bowie stole nikes from Obama. Trump went to China and tragically failed to survive, so his hair was sold to Monkeys trash for McDonald’s fries, but he vomited candy apples and money, so he died alone and went to Amazon

Reactions Received
Website
twitter.com
KS Coins
Fandom
EagleZ
My dog jumped out of the window and broke many fences with his bazooka, but then something suddenly happened. Stray Kids came to rescue Jungkook from him before BLACKPINK invaded the boy. The fuss didn't stop there, as Taeyeon appeared with Red Velvet and LUCENTE, so the crossbow was Jaehyun's. Donald Trump tripped over his chair and didn't flail for f(x) which resulted in the fire consuming him. Multifans hollered "Oof" and "Baam!" Sehun danced with his shirt off while carefully avoiding my camera. Then Santa yeeted San-E off with my wig and G dragon. He stole Grandma because Dreamcatcher was amazing. Thirsty fangirls wanted comebacks so they dropped microphones on them so YG died and Jesus decided to take Satan into Pledis. When Stray Kids ate raw dictionaries while David Bowie stole nikes from Obama. Trump went to China and tragically failed to survive, so his hair was sold to Monkeys trash for McDonald’s fries, but he vomited candy apples and money, so he died alone and went to Amazon
to

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
My dog jumped out of the window and broke many fences with his bazooka, but then something suddenly happened. Stray Kids came to rescue Jungkook from him before BLACKPINK invaded the boy. The fuss didn't stop there, as Taeyeon appeared with Red Velvet and LUCENTE, so the crossbow was Jaehyun's. Donald Trump tripped over his chair and didn't flail for f(x) which resulted in the fire consuming him. Multifans hollered "Oof" and "Baam!" Sehun danced with his shirt off while carefully avoiding my camera. Then Santa yeeted San-E off with my wig and G dragon. He stole Grandma because Dreamcatcher was amazing. Thirsty fangirls wanted comebacks so they dropped microphones on them so YG died and Jesus decided to take Satan into Pledis. When Stray Kids ate raw dictionaries while David Bowie stole nikes from Obama. Trump went to China and tragically failed to survive, so his hair was sold to Monkeys trash for McDonald’s fries, but he vomited candy apples and money, so he died alone and went to Amazon to drink

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
My dog jumped out of the window and broke many fences with his bazooka, but then something suddenly happened. Stray Kids came to rescue Jungkook from him before BLACKPINK invaded the boy. The fuss didn't stop there, as Taeyeon appeared with Red Velvet and LUCENTE, so the crossbow was Jaehyun's. Donald Trump tripped over his chair and didn't flail for f(x) which resulted in the fire consuming him. Multifans hollered "Oof" and "Baam!" Sehun danced with his shirt off while carefully avoiding my camera. Then Santa yeeted San-E off with my wig and G dragon. He stole Grandma because Dreamcatcher was amazing. Thirsty fangirls wanted comebacks so they dropped microphones on them so YG died and Jesus decided to take Satan into Pledis. When Stray Kids ate raw dictionaries while David Bowie stole nikes from Obama. Trump went to China and tragically failed to survive, so his hair was sold to Monkeys trash for McDonald’s fries, but he vomited candy apples and money, so he died alone and went to Amazon to drink tea.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
zeroady
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
bye what even is this

My dog jumped out of the window and broke many fences with his bazooka, but then something suddenly happened. Stray Kids came to rescue Jungkook from him before BLACKPINK invaded the boy. The fuss didn't stop there, as Taeyeon appeared with Red Velvet and LUCENTE, so the crossbow was Jaehyun's. Donald Trump tripped over his chair and didn't flail for f(x) which resulted in the fire consuming him. Multifans hollered "Oof" and "Baam!" Sehun danced with his shirt off while carefully avoiding my camera. Then Santa yeeted San-E off with my wig and G dragon. He stole Grandma because Dreamcatcher was amazing. Thirsty fangirls wanted comebacks so they dropped microphones on them so YG died and Jesus decided to take Satan into Pledis. When Stray Kids ate raw dictionaries while David Bowie stole nikes from Obama. Trump went to China and tragically failed to survive, so his hair was sold to Monkeys trash for McDonald’s fries, but he vomited candy apples and money, so he died alone and went to Amazon to drink tea. He

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread