New MV ONEUS(원어스) '월하미인 (月下美人 : LUNA)' MV (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
624
Reactions Received
851
Location
In La La Land
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161
Gender
Other
That's it. It's my favorite title track from them ! I won't say my favorite song since I haven't listened to their album yet ! But maybe soon it will be !
What an incredible comeback ! :lovelycooky:
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
I love it! :pandalove: Not exactly what I expected but easily my favourite comeback from them this year!!
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,076
Reactions Received
72,505
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,385
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Same ! I'm listening to it again and again ! and I still have to listen to the album lol I cannot get away from Luna !
I went and listened to it in one shot this morning but since them I keep looping luna, I'm trying to even get others to listen to it!
 
  • Love
Reactions: whatever

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread