News Oneus Ravn leaves the group (1 Viewer)

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
right! Especially with the whole "If you're neutral/defending him you're siding with a potential abuser" Like?? We've all seen this happen before, shouldn't we know not to pick sides??
Yes! There's nothing wrong with being neutral or finding the allegations weird, this isn't the first idol and won't be the last to be cancelled because of false rumors (sadly):headache:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Yes! There's nothing wrong with being neutral or finding the allegations weird, this isn't the first idol and won't be the last to be cancelled because of false rumors (sadly):headache:
I thought he was one of the idols that respected women, he even chose his own stagename after a female character he liked:jenniecry:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yes! There's nothing wrong with being neutral or finding the allegations weird, this isn't the first idol and won't be the last to be cancelled because of false rumors (sadly):headache:
Unfortunately, most can't seem to understand that.
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Just saying but this is exactly why I said "Hmm"
I'm so pissed right now
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Glad I didn't hate on him or anything and waited for the truth
I'm glad I didn't really play into it or believe it. Like I never heard anything bad previously about him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I'm glad I didn't really play into it or believe it. Like I never heard anything bad previously about him.
Exactly. And most male idols wouldn't choose (not the company, him) their stage name after a female superhero they admired, I respected him so much for that, and thought he really respected women, and just people for their skills, values, etc. regardless of gender
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,678
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
Just have to see if anything comes of this as some situations just don't seem to get a clear resolution like April vs Hyunjoo was just 2 conflicting sides that caused a lot of noise only to have petered out.

The problem nowadays is that everyone has such a instant side with the "abused" party mentality that it's really hard to fight against allegations because making the first move means almost everything and unless you have hard evidence like in Depps case with Amber then even the situation with Hara she had a problem beating the information cycle and was still getting dragged for that after it was revealed he was blackmailing her and assaulted her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
People really need to wait until the evidence comes out before jumping to conclusions. Its sad knowing he left, with a reputation tarnished, over something that hasn’t even been proven.
Now you see why we needed the investigation :haylul: :jenniesmug:

Sucks he left with the false facts and manipulated evidence tho, he deserved better:pepecry2:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Now you see why we needed the investigation :haylul: :jenniesmug:

Sucks he left with the false facts and manipulated evidence tho, he deserved better:pepecry2:
He truly did deserve better. This isn’t the first time someone’s career was ruined on false accusations. And unfortunately it won’t be the last. Staying neutral is the best bet in situations like this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
He truly did deserve better. This isn’t the first time someone’s career was ruined on false accusations. And unfortunately it won’t be the last. Staying neutral is the best bet in situations like this.
I remember you asking why he wasn't just kicked and being disappointed when RBW's statement was they'd investigate is what I meant with my response:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I remember you asking why he wasn't just kicked and being disappointed when RBW's statement was they'd investigate is what I meant with my response:sanapray:
I was disappointed as to why there wasn’t much of a statement to begin with, but your explanation definitely put some light on it. I admit I jumped to conclusions at first, which I was wrong to do so.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I was disappointed as to why there wasn’t much of a statement to begin with, but your explanation definitely put some light on it. I admit I jumped to conclusions at first, which I was wrong to do so.
I can't with the people who still hate on idols after they've been proven innocent (not you), like those people with Woojin, Garam, etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I can't with the people who still hate on idols after they've been proven innocent (not you), like those people with Woojin, Garam, etc.
Me either: personally I’m a Woojin stan
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
We NEED more info, I'm tired of waiting
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread