- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 4,311
- Reactions Received
- 20,315
- Location
- sin & moon ☽
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Ikr, I really love that part tooI love the part where it looks like Hwanwoong falls back, when I saw that in the mv I thought it would be cool but impossible to do but the way they did it was awesome.
Same, their whole album is really good. I'm still waiting for it to be on spotify :hmm:Good performanceThe song has been on replay since I first heard it.
Of course that’s okay, but I think it would be more convenient if we put them under https://www.kpopsource.com/threads/official-oneus-thread-valkyrie.2561 since that’s the official thread >:^)@Yolks We should update this with all the performances of their comeback!! Is that ok?
Sounds like a date!Of course that’s okay, but I think it would be more convenient if we put them under https://www.kpopsource.com/threads/official-oneus-thread-valkyrie.2561 since that’s the official thread >:^)