Traded Onew Halloween (& Dawon + Mashiho + Jackson) (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,409
Reactions Received
75,492
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,122
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
This thread is dedicated to @litc
:maheart: copied word for word

Who's a shawol??? Can you deny this face????


Collect his halloween card! :pikagun: Or at least let me know you're collecting so I can stalk your pulls :)

Looking for:
- Orange Caramel - Nana (high prio)
- EXO CBX - Xiumin, Baek, Chen
- Taeyeon Solo Halloween
- Baekhyun Solo Halloween
- SVT BSS (Hoshi, DK, Seungkwan)

Also trading Jackson, Mashiho, and Dawon.


Contact Nina

Neptunian hours may be different from your hours :)



Go send @litc some love but don't leave her thousands of alerts or imma hurt you. She's a busy woman!!!!​
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
This thread is dedicated to @litc
:maheart: copied word for word

Who's a shawol??? Can you deny this face????


Collect his halloween card! :pikagun: Or at least let me know you're collecting so I can stalk your pulls :)

Looking for:
- Orange Caramel - Nana (high prio)
- EXO CBX - Xiumin, Baek, Chen
- Taeyeon Solo Halloween
- Baekhyun Solo Halloween
- SVT BSS (Hoshi, DK, Seungkwan)

Also trading Jackson, Mashiho, and Dawon.


Contact Nina

Neptunian hours may be different from your hours :)



Go send @litc some love but don't leave her thousands of alerts or imma hurt you. She's a busy woman!!!!​
Tbh the way I pictured it was the title being “who’s a shawol” and it being in the k-chill zone, and replying to every single person who said they’re a shawol with what I said and you put in the op:lisalaugh:
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,409
Reactions Received
75,492
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,122
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Tbh the way I pictured it was the title being “who’s a shawol” and it being in the k-chill zone, and replying to every single person who said they’re a shawol with what I said and you put in the op:lisalaugh:
I figured it might get moved to card care center XD
 
  • Wow
Reactions: seoriverse and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,409
Reactions Received
75,492
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,122
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I have like 0.000000001% to get him :mork:
You were the one who gave me the kihyun valentines and gave me all Kihyun cards in existence then (bc solo set hadn’t come out) and you pulled him for 1% chance of limited daily:taesip:
 

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,476
Reactions Received
41,094
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
241,144
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You were the one who gave me the kihyun valentines and gave me all Kihyun cards in existence then (bc solo set hadn’t come out) and you pulled him for 1% chance of limited daily:taesip:
Okay-okay, maybe magic can happen again. :pandashrug: If I get him, I will let you know. :pandaamazed:
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse and litc
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Anything of mine tickle your fancy for Mashiho?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: seoriverse and Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,409
Reactions Received
75,492
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,122
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
You want Onew, you just don't know yet :Sunwoo wtf why: That's how true love works. :maheart::scree:
I want ice cream but I can't have it every day either.
I also want hanbeanz but he's on the other side of the world :pepecry1:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seoriverse and Boyo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread