Only OG's remember (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I lurked on here a few times in 2018 just when a thread came up when I was looking for a topic, I looked at it

then again a little bit (less than 2018) in 2020 or 2021 and got confused by the cards:jisoosmh:

then I joined in October and now I understand cards, I thought they were like badges before:maheart:

if I joined when I first lurked I prob would’ve been 1st gen here:haylul:

I wanted to but never got around to it
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soogi

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It did look very different back then for sure :pepelook:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soogi

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,503
Reactions Received
53,176
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
427,593
Gender
Female
weelll I think it still looked good back then too xD
tho not going to lie I totally forgot that it looked like that back in the days:lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Soogi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread