Only the real ones remember my Stay era (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Yeah I ulted them for two years :shockedcover:

I was a Hyunjin stan first, for about a year, this pic got released and I was GONE bro. Literally won me over SO HARD



Eventually I lost interest in him and entered my Bang Chan era, that's the one everyone knows me for, @badcrookshanks @litc vouch for me :confusedcat:

I also loved Woojin and Lee Know, Woojin being one of my first kpop biases ever, but he left like three days after I chose him to bias so I don't really count him tho I was his stan for a long time after that🧍‍♀awk

Unstanned a couple months after Thunderous just cause I lost interest and moved on, the music just wasn't hitting for me anymore 🤷‍♀️

Anyway I just listened to all their old songs and wow I got so much nostalgia, they were truly doing the most in 2019, their best year forreal

All my old faves still hit so hard, I Am You, All In, Levanter, Ex especially, and omg they were all so cute back then, they really enamored me 😭

Anyway just a little thread of appreciation for my old ults, we broke up but there's no hard feelings, bye bye now :wavewave:
​
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I ulted them for two years :shockedcover:

I was a Hyunjin stan first, for about a year, this pic got released and I was GONE bro. Literally won me over SO HARD



Eventually I lost interest in him and entered my Bang Chan era, that's the one everyone knows me for, @badcrookshanks @litc vouch for me :confusedcat:

I also loved Woojin and Lee Know, Woojin being one of my first kpop biases ever, but he left like three days after I chose him to bias so I don't really count him tho I was his stan for a long time after that🧍‍♀awk

Unstanned a couple months after Thunderous just cause I lost interest and moved on, the music just wasn't hitting for me anymore 🤷‍♀️

Anyway I just listened to all their old songs and wow I got so much nostalgia, they were truly doing the most in 2019, their best year forreal

All my old faves still hit so hard, I Am You, All In, Levanter, Ex especially, and omg they were all so cute back then, they really enamored me 😭

Anyway just a little thread of appreciation for my old ults, we broke up but there's no hard feelings, bye bye now :wavewave:
​
@blankpersona era:shockedcover:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh yeah, Hyunjin slays as usual 💅
For me Thunderous was the fucking best comeback ever, cause i joined before kingdom. I liked all of their title tracks so far, Case 143 not so much, but i liked the concept. Maniac is awesome, the whole album. From the oldies i like i am you the best, the ballad version from the concert esp.
It's a personal opinion, but God's menu is their best era imo, all in all, MV , style, song, music shows BUT i'm still fucking salty they didnt win any music shows , and we're called construction music makers and now every group with "construction music" (tbh just edm, idk why ppl were so hell bent on hating it) is winning awards left and right, But WHATEVER 💅
Also about Woojin, idk i'm ot8, i wasn't there when he was in, wasn't there when he left, so i don't really care about him tbh. But having ur bias gone just 3 days after u bias him is ROUGH PHEW.
BTW do i have to collect Woojin too if i wanted a complete stray kids deck?
 

kiki

you will be forever missed
.
Joined
26 June 2021
Messages
1,331
Reactions Received
2,201
Location
seulgis heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
861
Fandom
Wiz*one frvr
Ship
Yeah I ulted them for two years :shockedcover:

I was a Hyunjin stan first, for about a year, this pic got released and I was GONE bro. Literally won me over SO HARD



Eventually I lost interest in him and entered my Bang Chan era, that's the one everyone knows me for, @badcrookshanks @litc vouch for me :confusedcat:

I also loved Woojin and Lee Know, Woojin being one of my first kpop biases ever, but he left like three days after I chose him to bias so I don't really count him tho I was his stan for a long time after that🧍‍♀awk

Unstanned a couple months after Thunderous just cause I lost interest and moved on, the music just wasn't hitting for me anymore 🤷‍♀️

Anyway I just listened to all their old songs and wow I got so much nostalgia, they were truly doing the most in 2019, their best year forreal

All my old faves still hit so hard, I Am You, All In, Levanter, Ex especially, and omg they were all so cute back then, they really enamored me 😭

Anyway just a little thread of appreciation for my old ults, we broke up but there's no hard feelings, bye bye now :wavewave:
​
I remember that era like it was yesterday:sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,951
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Yeah I ulted them for two years :shockedcover:

I was a Hyunjin stan first, for about a year, this pic got released and I was GONE bro. Literally won me over SO HARD



Eventually I lost interest in him and entered my Bang Chan era, that's the one everyone knows me for, @badcrookshanks @litc vouch for me :confusedcat:

I also loved Woojin and Lee Know, Woojin being one of my first kpop biases ever, but he left like three days after I chose him to bias so I don't really count him tho I was his stan for a long time after that🧍‍♀awk

Unstanned a couple months after Thunderous just cause I lost interest and moved on, the music just wasn't hitting for me anymore 🤷‍♀️

Anyway I just listened to all their old songs and wow I got so much nostalgia, they were truly doing the most in 2019, their best year forreal

All my old faves still hit so hard, I Am You, All In, Levanter, Ex especially, and omg they were all so cute back then, they really enamored me 😭

Anyway just a little thread of appreciation for my old ults, we broke up but there's no hard feelings, bye bye now :wavewave:
​
That’s how I feel as well. I miss their old songs.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread