News OnlyOneOf Announces USA Tour (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
OMG to see KB and Junji in person would be phenomenal. So mad I won't be able to. UGH
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I didn't know their name :welp:
It says in the tweet:pepecry1:

I got them a fandom tag, I requested it last year, they didn't have one before lol, so I'm the first one to join it
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
It says in the tweet:pepecry1:

I got them a fandom tag, I requested it last year, they didn't have one before lol, so I'm the first one to join it
oh nvm I requested it to be changed to the official fandom name from @onlyoneof

they got an official fandom name in march last year
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread