- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,397
- Reactions Received
- 151,409
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I don’t know if you guys have heard about this before, it’s not super new. But in summary, a lodge place was holding onto a group of UK students passports. Somehow they accidentally threw them into the dumpster, where the trash collector picked them up and destroyed them. One thing I love is they said they’re putting new protocols in place to prevent this from happening and I’m like what are these protocols, requiring employees to look into boxes before chucking them in the trash?
NH ski resort apologizes to 40 UK students after destroying passports
The Kancamagus Lodge management team has taken 'full responsibility' for 'mishandling' 42 Barr Beacon School students and four staff members' passports.
www.dailymail.co.uk