Appreciation Oops, you’re not invited (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You cant come to my Taeyong viewing party he’s for tasteful eyes only
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Woah...you referenced a female artist? Who is this? What did you do with Mimi?
I gotta get those clicks :nekopout: BECAUSE NO ONE EVER REPLIES TO MY THREADS
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I gotta get those clicks :nekopout: BECAUSE NO ONE EVER REPLIES TO MY THREADS
Because you do it too often. Ex. if I ever make a Brian appreciation thread, it will be obvious and significant to what I post, bc I never do it. You do it every day, it loses it's meaning.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Because you do it too often. Ex. if I ever make a Brian appreciation thread, it will be obvious and significant to what I post, bc I never do it. You do it every day, it loses it's meaning.
I have not ONCE posted a thread about inviting people to my 190617 Taeyong viewing party !!!!!!!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Try posting a thread about another member that isn't Doyoung.
I’ve done that before :nekosweat: i think:susPepe: probably didn’t get any replies on those either
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
if this is for tasteful eyes only where the hecc is Gordon Ramsay bc he looks like a meal oof :wonugl:
looks like im spamming your threads again hahahah
My hero :sakUwu:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread