- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
THE DONT COME AFTER ME YOU FREAKI did.
THE DONT COME AFTER ME YOU FREAKI did.
I love being proud of who I amTHE DONT COME AFTER ME YOU FREAK
Don’t be proud of being rudeI love being proud of who I am![]()
I'm not being rude, I'm just asking why you are always adding men into every post you create even if it's not congruent with the thread? lol That's not being rude, that is a question, yet you didn't answer it, so this means that you are being rude by ignoring the question I set. Even if you had wrote 'No comment', that would have answered my question.Don’t be proud of being rude
Oh my god dude icebox yourselfI'm not being rude, I'm just asking why you are always adding men into every post you create even if it's not congruent with the thread? lol That's not being rude, that is a question, yet you didn't answer it, so this means that you are being rude by ignoring the question I set. Even if you had wrote 'No comment', that would have answered my question.
You know, we have to be careful.Oh my god dude icebox yourself
My answer had guys in it because I bias guys! Op asked about your biases doing the same teaser thingy!!!
I am being 100% serious when I say I completely hate youYou know, we have to be careful.
We have a love/hate relationship and people may get the wrong idea.![]()
And I am being 100% serious when I say I can't take you seriously.I am being 100% serious when I say I completely hate you
You stan girlsAnd I am being 100% serious when I say I can't take you seriously.
Plus if you really do hate me, then what have I done to make you despise my guts?
What was that? You're saying 'Stan Girls'? I already do stan GG, but it's nice to see you have finally come aroundStan girls![]()
What was that? You're saying 'Stan Girls'? I already do stan GG, but it's nice to see you have finally come around![]()
You're the best @Jimimis This is why I love you!<—————
Your girls need more stans than my boys do what nugusYou're the best @Jimimis This is why I love you!
Anyways, if you actually will stan girls, I'll stan guys! How about it?
Well BTS and Dreamcatcher are pretty similar.Your girls need more stans than my boys do what nugus
But they have one huge difference and that difference is most importantWell BTS and Dreamcatcher are pretty similar.
What's that? The fact that BTS have penises and Dreamcatcher has Vagina's? Why should what you have between your legs matter when you can connect to an audience?But they have one huge difference and that difference is most important
Blah blah blah IM SHALLOW AND STRAIGHT NOW LEAVE ME ALONEWhat's that? The fact that BTS have penises and Dreamcatcher has Vagina's? Why should what you have between your legs matter when you can connect to an audience?
I know what you will say though: 'But I stan guys' lol
I don't think you're shallow or completely straight lol I mean you keep slagging women off left right and centre, but I'm sure there is love in your heart somewhere.Blah blah blah IM SHALLOW AND STRAIGHT NOW LEAVE ME ALONE
I think I know myself better than you do thank youI don't think you're shallow or completely straight lol I mean you keep slagging women off left right and centre, but I'm sure there is love in your heart somewhere.
You don't hate women, I mean you did come out of one lol