Opinions on Oh My Girls teaser style? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Don’t be proud of being rude
I'm not being rude, I'm just asking why you are always adding men into every post you create even if it's not congruent with the thread? lol That's not being rude, that is a question, yet you didn't answer it, so this means that you are being rude by ignoring the question I set. Even if you had wrote 'No comment', that would have answered my question.
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I'm not being rude, I'm just asking why you are always adding men into every post you create even if it's not congruent with the thread? lol That's not being rude, that is a question, yet you didn't answer it, so this means that you are being rude by ignoring the question I set. Even if you had wrote 'No comment', that would have answered my question.
Oh my god dude icebox yourself :facepalm:
My answer had guys in it because I bias guys! Op asked about your biases doing the same teaser thingy!!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Oh my god dude icebox yourself :facepalm:
My answer had guys in it because I bias guys! Op asked about your biases doing the same teaser thingy!!!
You know, we have to be careful.
We have a love/hate relationship and people may get the wrong idea. :llama_laugh:
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You know, we have to be careful.
We have a love/hate relationship and people may get the wrong idea. :llama_laugh:
I am being 100% serious when I say I completely hate you
 
  • Haha
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
And I am being 100% serious when I say I can't take you seriously.
Plus if you really do hate me, then what have I done to make you despise my guts?
You stan girls :pandaannoyed:
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
What was that? You're saying 'Stan Girls'? I already do stan GG, but it's nice to see you have finally come around :pandahappy::pandalove::maheart::pepeheart::yolk:
:pandaannoyed:<—————
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You're the best @Jimimis This is why I love you!
Anyways, if you actually will stan girls, I'll stan guys! How about it?
Your girls need more stans than my boys do what nugus
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Well BTS and Dreamcatcher are pretty similar.
But they have one huge difference and that difference is most important
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
But they have one huge difference and that difference is most important
What's that? The fact that BTS have penises and Dreamcatcher has Vagina's? Why should what you have between your legs matter when you can connect to an audience?
I know what you will say though: 'But I stan guys' lol
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
What's that? The fact that BTS have penises and Dreamcatcher has Vagina's? Why should what you have between your legs matter when you can connect to an audience?
I know what you will say though: 'But I stan guys' lol
Blah blah blah IM SHALLOW AND STRAIGHT NOW LEAVE ME ALONE
 
  • Haha
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Blah blah blah IM SHALLOW AND STRAIGHT NOW LEAVE ME ALONE
I don't think you're shallow or completely straight lol I mean you keep slagging women off left right and centre, but I'm sure there is love in your heart somewhere.
You don't hate women, I mean you did come out of one lol
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I don't think you're shallow or completely straight lol I mean you keep slagging women off left right and centre, but I'm sure there is love in your heart somewhere.
You don't hate women, I mean you did come out of one lol
I think I know myself better than you do thank you :llama_ramen: And I came outta a helicopter factory loser
 
  • Haha
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread