- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I know you bestYou know me well, don’t you? You can be right
I know you bestYou know me well, don’t you? You can be right
…. I know how you look like; how you smile a lot and laugh a lot. At least when we talkTell me smth only you know![]()
Aww I am not like that with everyone…. I know how you look like; how you smile a lot and laugh a lot. At least when we talk
Two of ushaha YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS *chants* One of us! One of us! One of us!
no, I was being like "You're one of us" lolTwo of us![]()
I know. I was kiddingno, I was being like "You're one of us" lol
yeah I knowAww I am not like that with everyone![]()
now let's get you into BTS! lolI know. I was kidding![]()
Precious babeyeah I knowthat’s why we are one of the closest regardless of how much we talk to each othee
Interesting!!! That is almost the opposite of me then...So different as i had no interest in the pre debut stuff.
actually it made it less likely i would stan because of all the extra work i was going to have to do if i did decide to follow them.
so i like some of the single's but not enough to go all in. just kinda chill and watch em occasionally.
I am not a fan of that debut method. for almost exactly what happened to you.Interesting!!! That is almost the opposite of me then...