Our First “Buddy” Date (3 Viewers)

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Oh yes, I understand why it's controversial. So you need to pay for each class?
And btw what do/did you study?
Oh yeah. We pay for each "credit hour"; most classes being between 3-5 credit hours each.

I'm in school for nursing but I'm still at the point where I can switch to teaching if I want to. I love both and I'm conflicted as to which one I really want to go for
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh yeah. We pay for each "credit hour"; most classes being between 3-5 credit hours each.

I'm in school for nursing but I'm still at the point where I can switch to teaching if I want to. I love both and I'm conflicted as to which one I really want to go for
Woah, that's new. Here we pay for the entire semester because everybody has the same number of credits

Oh cool. Hmm you'll decide for something nice in the end :sanapray: My job is not really related to what I studied for so :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
what is that? :wimwim:
It’s a app. Kinda like those dating one BUT they stories they written are so good. Like Astoria is about Greek Gods in Modern time . Your character is a Agent for H.E.R.A . H.E.R.A is a company that protects the secret of the Gods from normal society. They protect the public from the Greek monsters and helps those creatures in into normal society.

However the story changes depending what character you choose
For example
36773

This is hades story (purple hair) and Zeus (lighting bolt eyebrows) . Hades is confessing a major secret to Zeus ... I cant give it away cause it’s a HUGE spoiler . But trust me the whole story is amazing
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Woah, that's new. Here we pay for the entire semester because everybody has the same number of credits

Oh cool. Hmm you'll decide for something nice in the end :sanapray: My job is not really related to what I studied for so :wimwim:
Yeah that tends to happen a lot it seems :nekosweat:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Is there a lot of moaning ..? And wet sounds

can I play it at church
Oh yes :nekosweat:
And diff voices for each girl to keep it interesting :susPepe:
Please play at church, 10/10 would recommend :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread