Huh it works like that? Well that's good to know :dWhat I do to keep track of that is I keep a taglist and then I can just click on the tag and check if they changed it
Huh it works like that? Well that's good to know :dWhat I do to keep track of that is I keep a taglist and then I can just click on the tag and check if they changed it
Don't need you anymoreDon't be salty Senpai will never notice you now![]()
Best news everDon't need you anymore![]()
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Okay let's be real. This isn't as bad as @Ozymandias 's new name![]()
Don't try to take attention away from your flop edgelord nameOkay let's be real. This isn't as bad as @Ozymandias 's new name![]()
I never did ask..Don't try to take attention away from your flop edgelord name![]()
My name shouldn't be appreciated by flops like you anyway^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Senpai will always remain my real senpai. I don't know this flop called Ozymandias.My name shouldn't be appreciated by flops like you anyway![]()
Ozymandias - WikipediaI never did ask..
What is up with your new name?
SUPPORTER NUMBER 2I 100% support this decision![]()
NOW YOU CAN FEEL SASSY EVERY TIME YOU READ MY NAMESomehow Yoda, I read your new username with the tone of:
Senpai face reveal?!
Senpai had to die to get rid of the deadweight around himSenpai will always remain my real senpai. I don't know this flop called Ozymandias.![]()
NOW YOU CAN FEEL SASSY EVERY TIME YOU READ MY NAME![]()